Saturday, July 31, 2010

Awesome at Bay Beach yesterday!!!!

Hey everybody in the internet world! We were at Bay Beach yesterday! If you don't know what that is, it is a amusement park in Green Bay, WI. What I don't like about it is they have a tiny pool. We LOVED OUR DAY HERE! My favorite ride of all time is the tilt-a-whirl!


 I really wanted to go to the scat! Here is what it looks like:

 What I loved about the Tilt A Whirl is that you control the tilt a whirl! What creeps me out is that those creepy clowns on the back. So the day was awesome. We never got a ride at the ferris wheel but we did go on the bumper cars and those swings that go to up high!

The Bumper Cars were awesome! Here is a picture! Of the sign.

So I heard that it is a new ride coming out next summer! It is a ROLLER COASTER!!! Wow I can't wait!

What ended our day here is we went to kastle park! We went to the Go-Carts! What a day yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment